If you’re wondering how you can make a difference to vulnerable women and their children, here are some other ways you could help:
● Spread the word – You can tell others about the work we do for homeless women and their children by sharing the SCP Everyday Hero donation link.
● Hold a fundraising event – You can raise money for homeless women and raise awareness about this distressing problem, so that the community as a whole appreciates the need for a solution. Members of the committee are available to talk to any individuals or groups to provide more information about homeless women and SCP initiatives. SCP can share their ‘tips’ on successful fundraising activities and partnerships.
● Charity fundraising raffles and auctions – Donation of prizes for raffles or items for fundraising auctions are welcomed all year round.
● Affiliate donations – You can also donate goods and services to our affiliated organisations.
● International Women’s Day – If your workplace, organisation, office or professional network is planning an International Women’s Day event, and is looking for a charity partner or beneficiary, we’d love them to consider Second Chance.
For all fundraising enquiries, contact us.